Since 2004, our company has experienced rapid growth, attributing it to successful business diversification, seamless operational integration, and bold investments in resource upgrades.
In a notable milestone between 2021 and 2022, we secured the FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Program for FIFA Arab Cup Qatar 2021™ and FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, amplifying our presence in Sporting and Mass Event ventures and positioning us as a top contender for upcoming major sporting event projects.
STAR SERVICES International launched the Catering operations in Qatar with the banner QATAR STAR SERVICES.
- FIRST Kitchen Production Unit: 107-sqm premise with a production capacity of 7,000 meals per day.
- First Catering & Office Pantry Management Contracts: Qatar University, PWA
2009 - 2011
Qatar Star Services successfully positioned itself as one of the leading industrial catering companies in Qatar. We opened a bigger Central Production Unit in order to accommodate the increasing number of projects.
- Catering, Laundry, & Housekeeping Contracts: MOI Abu Samra, Terna, Powerline and the Doha Asian Cup Games, Asian Football Cup, WCMC, Dolphin Energy, Movenpick Hotel, Georgetown University, QNCC/Qatar Gas, and Qatar Foundation
- Launch of Grand Central Kitchen 2: 1500-sqm. Kitchen Production Unit producing 50,000 meals per day.
- Launch of Pest Control Service under the Support Service Operations
Qatar Star Services was awarded the very first catering and life support services project under the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC).
- First Catering Project under the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy: HBK Stadium
- Catering, Laundry, Housekeeping, & Cafeteria Cash-sales Service Contracts: Doha Institute, Domasco, Public Works Authority, Amiri Guard, Al Shafallah Center for Persons with Disability
2020 - 2021
Despite the rise of the global pandemic (Covid-19), we fully invested in an upgrade of service, infrastructure, tools and equipment, and fleet.
- Hard & Soft Services Contracts: Al Jazeera Media Network, Ministry of Interior, Al Bayader, Fraser Suites, Bin Al Sheikh Holding Co., Al Mukhtar Contracting & Trading Co., Al Fardan, Treatment Company, Hamad Port, Lumatron (Torch Tower) La Cigale, Manai Trading Co. WLL.
- Catering, Laundry, & Housekeeping Contracts: BOTC, Baladna, Petroserv, Waseef Mukaynis Quarantine Motel where we delivered meals in quarantine facility
2005 - 2008
From the first 2 contracts in 2004, Qatar Star Services was awarded one catering project to another, owing to the good feedback from our clients. This gave us the confidence to participate in a government tender and we bagged our very first government contract – the Ministry of Defense.
- Catering, Laundry, & Housekeeping Contracts: Doha Asian Games, Ministry of Defense, JGC, Keppel, Al Jaber Energy, ORYX GTL, Intercontinental Hotel, Dolphin Energy
- First Demolition Contract: Qatar Gas
2012 - 2017
Qatar Star Services ventured into the Cafeteria Service Operations in educational and health care institutions, and started investing more on life support services.
- Catering, Laundry, & Housekeeping Contracts: Ministry of Interior Jail and Officer, Banana Island by Anantara, TRAGS, Boom Construction, J&P Construction, Mowasalat, and MOI Cleaning
- First Cafeteria Cash-sales Service Contract: Qatar Foundation, College of the North Atlantic, Hamad Hospital
Our success was unstoppable that it became inevitable for Qatar Star Services to open the third and biggest Central Production Unit.
- Launch of the Grand Central Kitchen 3: 5,000 sqm. in size that can produce 150,000 meals a day, with sections dedicated to Asian, Arabic, Filipino, Western, Sandwiches and Salads, and Pastry plus laundry operations capable of laundry, dry cleaning, ironing, and folding 10,000 clothes per day